PRODUCTION IS UNDERWAY! SHIPPING IS ESTIMATED TO BEGIN IN JUNE-JULY.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
USE CODE "INTERNATIONAL" IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF CONUS
This includes everything required to build a JP-02 custom keyboard except stabilizers, switches, and keycaps. If you plan to build with full backspace, you will need x5 2u stabilizers, whereas if you plan to build with split backspace, you will only need x4 2u stabilizers. You will also need x67 switches to build the board with full backspace, and x68 switches to build with split backspace. Extra bottom cases, plates, and PCBs are available separately. The PCB is compatible with 0305 MillMax sockets, as is the standard for keyboard PCBs.
- Black Top/Stainless Bottom
- Gray Top/Stainless Bottom
- Silver Top/Brass Bottom
- Port Top/Brass Bottom
- Navy Top/Brass Bottom
The brass base does not have a coating over it, so it will naturally patina over time. The brass part can be easily cleaned with a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda, if you dislike patina. Different material bottom cases are available as unlimited extras, sold here.
List of included parts:
- x1 Top Case (anodized aluminum)
- x1 Bottom Case (sandblasted brass or stainless steel)
- x1 Plate, either POM or FR-4 or upgrade to Brass (1.6mm thick)
- x1 PCB either soldered or hotswap (hotswap requires the hotswap sockets to be soldered into the PCB by the user)
- x1 Top Case Gasket (silicone, 0.5mm thick)
- x1 Plate/PCB foam (polyurethane foam, 6.3mm)
- x1 Case Foam (polyurethane foam, 6.3mm)
- x4 Case Screws (M2.5 X 8mm countersunk)
- x8 Plate Screws (M2.5 X 6mm cap head)
This is a groupbuy, meaning parts will begin production as soon as 150 units are purchased. Renders may not accurately reflect production colors.